705 N. Leroux St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
2451 S. White Mountain Rd.
Show Low, AZ 85901
The White Mountain Pain Associates and Flagstaff Pain Associates are a comprehensive, full-time pain medicine clinic providing care for patients in the White Mountains. We pride ourselves in having a professional, experienced team of certified health care specialists who attend to patients in a compassionate low-stress environment.
For patients with chronic pain, White Mountain Pain and Flagstaff Pain Associates approach is multidisciplinary. We work closely with many other specialists (including neurologists, psychologists, orthopedic and spine surgeons, physiatrists, oncologists, and psychiatrists) to optimally coordinate the care of our patients.
There are several different causes of pain as well as several ways to treat pain. Here are a few different ways we can treat neck and/or back pain.
Things we can do to try and help to alleviate your neck or back pain:
Things you can do to try to alleviate your neck or back pain:
- Maintain correct posture while sitting and standing.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects whenever you can
- Using heat pads, cold pads or a combination of both.
- Therapeutic massage therapy works well with blood circulation and reducing muscle stiffness.
- Special exercises, specific workout and yoga exercises are also used to relieve pain.
- Change in lifestyle factors may also contribute towards reducing pain. These changes maybe quitting smoking, eating healthy and losing weight as well as trying to maintain a stress free environment.
Prior to starting any treatment, it is always best to consult with a physician who will analyze your individual condition and medical history before developing the treatment plan that best suits you.